KAIST’s College of Engineering, ranked 15th (16th in mechanical, 17th in electrical and electronic engineering , 34th in computer science, 19th in civil and structural engineering, 14th in chemical engineering, and 13th in materials sciences as of 2018) in the QS World University Rankings for engineering and technology, has joined the ranks of top universities.
◦ Ranked 16th in Mechanical, Aeronautical Manufacturing Engineering
◦ Ranked 17th in Electrical & Electronic Engineering
◦ Ranked 34th in Computer Science & Information Systems
◦ Ranked 19th in Civil & Structural Engineering
◦ Ranked 14th in Chemical Engineering
◦ Ranked 13rd in Materials Science