KAIST’s College of Engineering, ranked 16th (22nd in mechanical, 19th in electrical and electronic engineering , 32nd in computer science, 37th in civil and structural engineering, 23rd in chemical engineering, and 16th in materials sciences as of 2021) in the QS World University Rankings for engineering and technology, has joined the ranks of top universities.
◦ Ranked 22nd in Mechanical, Aeronautical Manufacturing Engineering
◦ Ranked 19th in Electrical & Electronic Engineering
◦ Ranked 32nd in Computer Science & Information Systems
◦ Ranked 37th in Civil & Structural Engineering
◦ Ranked 23rd in Chemical Engineering
◦ Ranked 16rd in Materials Science